Are you new to Hotmail? Don’t you know the correct procedures to compose an email on Hotmail? If you are going through the above two situations, then make a contact with our Hotmail Support team as this team consists of highly qualified and diligent techies who will fix all your Hotmail issues.
If you want to compose emails on Hotmail by yourself, then follow the below given steps:
- Visit the login page of Hotmail and enter your login credentials to get signed into your account.
- Click the ‘+New’ button at the top of the page.
- Enter the email address of the recipient in ‘to’ field. If you want to add multiple recipients then use a comma after every email address.
- Type the subject of your mail in the ‘subject’ field.
- And finally, type your message.
- Tap the ‘send’ button to send your message.
You can also insert photos in your email by clicking the ‘insert’ option. For more information, kindly take assistance from our Hotmail Customer Service team.
To get connected with our technicians, you need to dial our HotmailSupport Number from your phone. This is our toll-free number and you can access this number at anytime as our tech experts work irrespective of the time zone. Our technicians are not greedy to earn money, instead of that they try to give you a cent-percent solution for your problems. Our techies believe that customer satisfaction is more valuable than money.
For more information, pay your attention to our website.