Hotmail was launched in the year 1996 and has become the first social website for users to send and receive the message efficiently. We always talk a lot about Gmail but Hotmail is still a leading email service. The official has been changing in Hotmail since it was incepted and now it provides various services like audio player, organization tools, and spam filtering. To secure Hotmail account, Hotmail Customer Service suggests you to perform some regular practices:
- Create a strong password: While creating a password, make sure that you are not using a word which has appropriate meaning. You shouldn’t use any dictionary word, name, pet name, date of birth and common thing which relate to your life.
- Change your password: After creating a password don’t share your password with anyone and change your account password. In addition to this, you should change your password once a week.
- Avoid Alphanumerical words: Avoid alphanumerical words while making a password of your account. Don’t use alphabet with number in your account.
- Avoid using personal information: If you use personal information it has chances to be hacked and if it is hacked, it can be misused.
- Update your password: Update your password so that your personal account would be safe. Update your password time to time.
- Do not use dictionary word: Do not use any weak password for your account! Always try to make a strong password so that hacker doesn’t hack your password.